Presentation: Why tomorrow’s top RIA firms pursue gender diversity today
Below are two versions of the presentation, one where the content is fixed and can be used "as-is," and one that can be customized. The customizable version is for Schwab clients only. When using the fixed content slides, start your presentation on the title slide. Both versions include instructions in the first slides and provide "notes" offering discussion topics for each slide that you can customize to help shape your presentation to best engage your firm leaders.
1. "Fortune 500 Women Executive Officers and Top Earners," 2013 Catalyst Census, December 2013.
2. Independent Advisor Outlook Study, conducted for Schwab Advisor Services by Koski Research, June 2015.
3. "Women and Financial Advising Careers: Perspectives and Priorities," Insured Retirement Institute, 2013.
4. Independent Advisor Outlook Study, conducted for Charles Schwab by Koski Research, April 2012.
5. Center for Talent Innovation, "Harnessing the Power of the Purse," May 2014.
6. "Boutique Financial Firms Have an Edge with Women Investors," INC.com, retrieved October 2014.
The RIA Talent Advantage® Program supports advisors with tools, resources, and networking opportunities to attract, develop, and retain diverse talent to serve investors.
Institutional Intelligent Portfolios® ("IIP") is a technology and service platform made available by Schwab Performance Technologies ("SPT") to independent investment advisors ("Advisors") who maintain a business relationship with Schwab Advisor Services™, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab"). IIP is used by Advisors to provide their clients with an automated investment management service. Schwab, a registered broker-dealer and member SIPC, provides custody, trading and support services. Brokerage products, including the Schwab One® brokerage account, are offered by Schwab. SPT and Schwab are separate companies affiliated as subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation, but their products and services are independent from each other.