Account Management & Trading
Learn how our flexible technology platform can help you serve clients and manage your entire office—from front to back.
Schwab's technology platform
For over 25 years, we've been working with and learning from advisors like you. Our platform combines our expertise and advanced proprietary tools with best-in-breed third-party products. That means you get an integrated, end-to-end solution that helps streamline and automate routine tasks so you can focus on what matters most—serving clients and scaling your business.
Digital tools and service
Work seamlessly with clients and Schwab on everyday tasks, offering:
- Flexible, integrated electronic approval tools that enhance security and let clients approve transactions on the go
- Digital account open process to streamline client onboarding and paperwork
- A customizable website and mobile platform, offering clients easy access to accounts and requests
- Detailed status and alerts to help you track important requests and more
Integration with third parties
Choose the technology solutions that work best for you and work together. Our platform offers secure, high-quality integration with over 100 leading technologies, including deep integration with select providers. See how our flexible approach can help you share data across your most important systems to help you modernize and scale your practice.
Trading and portfolio management
Drive scale and capacity with a range of solutions to meet your evolving needs:
- A feature-rich trading platform with real-time streaming quotes to help you make smarter, faster trading decisions
- Integrated data and workflows to support where and how you want to trade
- Simplified approach to portfolio management for Schwab accounts
Education and support resources
Track your adoption of core tools
The Schwab Advisor Center® technology adoption dashboard lets firms benchmark their adoption against that of their peers, and automatically identifies opportunities to improve back-office efficiency and enhance the client experience. The clean, at-a-glance view lets you view data in both monthly and quarterly time frames, and also opens access to resources, tools, and training to help firms take action.
Other helpful links
Get tips for using Schwab Advisor Center®, procedural information, step-by-step instructions for processing client requests, and more. The Service Guide features enhanced search, refined navigation, and updated articles, so you can find the answers you need quickly—along with information on related tools and policies.
Business Support Center
Easily order and print forms and applications, business reply envelopes, client brochures, and miscellaneous practice management materials through our Business Support Center.