Schwab Advisor Choice Variable Annuity®
Designed with the independent advisor in mind and supported by licensed annuity consultants, the Schwab Advisor Choice Variable Annuity is a low-cost source of guaranteed lifetime income that allows an advisor to maintain control of asset-allocation decisions. This offering provides:
- Flexibility—The Schwab Advisor Choice Variable Annuity is open to both qualified and nonqualified accounts.1
- Dual segment design—Assets can be allocated for growth in the investment segment or to guarantee a minimum floor of lifetime retirement income with an optional guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit (GLWB) in the income segment.2
- Integrated annuity management—Annuity accounts can be accessed through Schwab Data Delivery® and are integrated into schwabadvisorcenter.com, allowing for centralized access and easier integration into broader product and asset-allocation strategies.
Clients get dependable lifetime income from a range of cost-effective investment options
The Schwab Advisor Choice Variable Annuity offers a range of robust features, including:
- Low cost—At 0.49% base M&E, the annuity offers a 45–65% cost savings over most variable annuities in the marketplace.3
- Diverse investment lineup—Select from among 95+ investment options from more than 35 well-known fund families.
- Beneficiary protection—Choose a standard (return of contract value) or optional guaranteed minimum (return-of-premium) death benefit to help protect beneficiaries.
- Guaranteed retirement income—Delivered through annuitization or the optional guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit GLWB that locks in market gains and guarantees a base level of lifetime income—regardless of market performance.2
Rely on dedicated support and service
Schwab offers access to an annuity concierge, who delivers dedicated assistance to simplify the annuity purchase or exchange sales process. Support clients with expertise and tools provided by insurance-licensed annuity consultants from Charles Schwab Insurance Services.4