Meet your clients’ fixed income investing needs—from capital preservation to income goals—in one place on Schwab’s comprehensive trading platform.
Get unparalleled support from specialists
Our team of fixed income specialists can help you find the best match between products and your clients’ unique investment strategies. With an average of 20 years of financial service industry experience,1 each team member has the deep knowledge necessary to offer specialized help, trade execution, and operational support.
Experience broad market access to fixed income options
Robust, easy-to-use search features and connections to major bond platforms support convenient online trading across a wide range of fixed income products. Find solutions to your clients’ needs with:
- More than 50,000 individual securities from more than 200 dealers and hundreds of bond funds.2
- New-issue municipal and corporate bonds through JPMorgan Chase & Co. and others
- Secondary market securities, including municipal and corporate bonds, treasuries, agencies, and CDs
- Fixed income mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and separately managed accounts
Rely on expert analysis to research and evaluate fixed income investments
Access professional analysis and online resources that can help you evaluate fixed income choices and manage risk, including:
- DPC DATA's MuniPOINTS and MuniDOCS Online
- Moody's credit reports
- Market commentary from third-party sources and the Schwab Center for Financial Research™
Count on straightforward, cost-effective pricing
Expect straightforward pricing—and low transaction costs—from Schwab:
- Price comparisons to secure the lowest price available on our trading platform
- $1-per-bond transaction fee for online purchases
- Transaction costs for online trades shown clearly before you place the trade
1. As of August 2016.
2. Availability on Schwab BondSource® as of January 2016.