How do I listen to Schwab podcasts?
You can listen and subscribe to Schwab podcasts for free in most podcast players—such as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify.
In Apple Podcasts, you can find all Schwab shows together on one page:
On your computer
Visit a show's landing page to listen to any episode in the series. For example:
- How I Became an Independent RIA
- Schwab Market Update
- Financial Decoder
- WashingtonWise Investor
- Giving with Impact
On your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Podcasts app, search for the name of the podcast (e.g., How I Became an Independent RIA), and tap it.
- From the show's series page, tap the "Subscribe" button to receive the latest episodes automatically for free.
- Tap the name of each episode in the list to listen to the show.
On your Android phone or tablet
- Open your Google app and search for the name of the podcast (e.g., WashingtonWise Investor).
- Tap any episode in the "Podcasts" list to listen to the show.
- From an episode page, click the series name above. Then tap the "Subscribe" button to receive new episodes automatically for free.
- You can also download the Google Podcasts app first and search from within it, or you can ask your Google Assistant to play a specific podcast.
On your smart speaker
- Depending on your brand of speaker, say "Alexa," "Hey, Google," or "Hey, Siri," etc. Then say "Play the podcast …" followed by the name of the show (e.g., Financial Decoder) to play the latest episode.
- Sometimes a speaker won't recognize the name of a particular show natively. If this happens, try using a third-party app or skill. For example, to play Choiceology on Alexa, say, "Alexa, ask Anypod to play Choiceology."
Listen now in your favorite app
Just manually copy a show's RSS feed URL to any podcast player.
Other than actual content, none of the services and products mentioned in the above text are affiliated with Schwab and as such, Schwab does not provide support, recommend, or make any warranties as to their use.
Apple Podcasts and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Spotify and the Spotify logo are registered trademarks of Spotify AB.
Google Podcasts and the Google Podcasts logo are trademarks of Google LLC.