Top five enhancements of 2019
Get a recap of the ways you can deliver an easier, more efficient, and more secure experience to your clients using new digital workflows powered by Schwab.
As a key component of how we serve you, we're continually investing in our platform to deliver a best-in-class custodial experience, while integrating with a broad number of third-party solutions to serve a wide range of needs. Be sure you're familiar with some of the top enhancements we delivered in 2019 so you can take full advantage of them in your practice.
- The new digital account open workflow enables you to open accounts in minutes, with no paperwork or faxing required.
- Account management tasks like moving money or changing an address can be initiated online to help reduce errors and delays, and sent to clients for easy approval online.
- An enhanced status tab enables you to see the progress of these requests and quickly resolve issues with your service team.
- Digitally convert accounts into your Institutional Intelligent Portfolios® program to help clients invest in either mutual fund or ETF portfolios.
- Choose from over 80 providers that integrate with Schwab to help streamline data and workflows throughout the systems you use.
Looking ahead, we'll continue to invest in more ways to reduce paper and provide faster processing and lower fees for online transactions. To hear more about our strategy and ongoing investments, register for our quarterly Tech Talks with Schwab's technology leadership team.
What you can do next
Register for 2020 Tech Talk webcasts: Our quarterly webcasts are hosted by Schwab's technology leadership team who will give you a closer look at recent and upcoming enhancements and the opportunity to ask your questions.
Stay updated on our tech investments: The What's New page on Schwab Advisor Center® highlights the latest enhancements across the platform.