Tapping into multigenerational talent
Based on the work of developmental psychologists, collaboration expert Tammy Erickson delivers a 40-minute seminar on generational characteristics. She includes examples of common misunderstandings that may occur due to unique generational perspectives.
- Traditionalists – born 1928-1945. Joiners, loyal to institutions, respectful of authority.
- Baby Boomers – born 1946-1960. Competitive, hard-working, anti-authority, idealistic.
- Generation X – born 1961-1979. Self-reliant, distrustful of institutions, flexible.
- Generation Y – born 1980-1995. Immediate, optimistic, digital native, family-centric.
- Re-Generation – born after 1995. Informed, conservationist, pragmatic, wants to make a difference.
- Common misunderstandings and how to tailor your messages by generation
- How to make the most of your multigenerational workforce