MARKETING FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
How to find—and work with—a marketing agency to help distinguish your firm
To capture the attention of new clients in a crowded marketplace, financial advisors need to be able to identify and communicate what makes their firm unique. Just as you are the expert on your business, marketing agencies are experts in communicating. By combining the right agency’s skills with your business knowledge and insight, you can make a far more powerful impact than by acting alone.
Use this guide to help:
- Explore what a marketing agency can do for you
- Find prospective agency partners and select the right fit for your firm
- Learn what working with an agency entails—expectations, roles, process and typical schedule
- Understand how to review, approve, and prepare to deploy marketing materials
- Evaluate your project and plan to refine
Schwab Advisor Services™ can refer you to third-party marketing professionals who have experience working with RIA firms. Talk to your Relationship Manager or a local Schwab representative for more information.