Working with a marketing agency
Collaborating with the right partner can help distinguish your firm.
To capture the attention of new clients in a crowded marketplace, financial advisors need to be able to identify and communicate what makes their firm unique. Just as you are the expert on your business, marketing agencies are experts in communicating. By combining the right agency’s skills with your business knowledge and insight, you can make a far more powerful impact than by acting alone.
Use this guide to help:
- Explore what a marketing agency can do for you
- Find prospective agency partners and select the right fit for your firm
- Learn what working with an agency entails—expectations, roles, process, and typical schedule
- Understand how to review, approve, and prepare to deploy marketing materials
- Evaluate your project and plan to refine
Talk to your Schwab representative for tips. If you're thinking about becoming an independent advisor, contact us to learn more about the benefits of a custodial relationship with Schwab.
Learn LinkedIn tips
Review this guide to learn easy steps to improve your online presence.
Boost awareness using PR
Use this toolkit to walk through how to use PR activities to help boost awareness of your brand.
Schwab does not provide legal, tax, or compliance advice.