RIA Talent Advantage®
Registered Independent Advisory firms are experiencing a strong growth trajectory, making the need to scale and grow efficiently more important than ever. Recruiting and retaining the right talent will help power that growth.
We're also seeing a change in investor demographics, with women, younger people, and culturally and ethnically diverse investors controlling more assets. As a result, it's important to hire individuals who reflect the clients you want to serve.
But competition for high-performing talent is tight—and you may have many demands on your time. RIA Talent Advantage® is a comprehensive offering to help you enhance your recruiting, hiring, talent development, and retention strategies.
Changing investor demographics
Private wealth in the U.S. is expected to grow to $22T by 2020, and 50% of it will be in the hands of women.1
Minorities comprised 37.8% of the U.S. population in 2014.2
About the Talent Advantage Program
The Talent Advantage Program offers support in three key areas:
- Recruiting talent: Recruiting is not an event, but an ongoing process of sourcing and hiring top candidates with the skills and experience to drive success for your firm. Learn more about talent recruitment >
- Developing talent: Develop top performers to build the next generation of leadership at your firm. Learn more about talent development >
- Building diversity: By diversifying your talent portfolio, you'll be better positioned to meet the needs of the evolving investor. Learn more about creating an inclusive culture >
For advisors to really drive growth in the future, they will need a more diverse talent pool of advisors to meet the demands of changing client demographics.”
RIA Talent Advantage® Recruitment Playbook
To provide even more support, we have created a Recruitment Playbook, a step-by-step guide to recruiting and retaining top talent. You'll find information and resources on everything from sourcing and interviewing top candidates to onboarding and retention. And in keeping with the mission of Talent Advantage, you'll find specific strategies for hiring women and multicultural talent for your firm.
Creating robust recruitment, development, and retention strategies is critical for your firm’s success. Our RIA Talent Advantage® Recruitment Playbook includes tips, tools, and resources you can use right now.
1. "The Female Economy," Michael J. Silverstein and Kate Sayre, Harvard Business Review, September 2009.
2. "Projections of the Size and Composition of the U.S. Population: 2014 – 2060," United States Census Bureau, P25-1145, March 2015.
For informational purposes only.
The above-mentioned firms and their employees are not affiliated with or employees of Schwab unless otherwise noted. They should not be construed as a recommendation, endorsement of, or sponsorship by Schwab. The views expressed are those of the third party and are provided for informational purposes only. Experiences expressed are no guarantee of future performance or success and may not be representative of you or your experience.
The RIA Talent Advantage® Program supports advisors with tools, resources, and networking opportunities to attract, develop, and retain diverse talent to serve investors.
Information included on this site is intended to be an overview and is subject to change. Experiences expressed by advisors may not be representative of the experience of other advisors and are not a guarantee of future success. Independent investment advisors are not owned by, affiliated with, or supervised by Schwab.