Adaptable portfolio rebalancing—built right into Schwab Advisor Center®
Take the legwork out of rebalancing
The iRebal platform is a customizable, rule-based program that helps streamline the complex and time-consuming process of rebalancing. It's available to all accounts custodied with Schwab at no additional cost. And since iRebal is seamlessly integrated into Schwab Advisor Center, implementation is a breeze.
Smart, flexible features to help you better serve clients
- Integrated experience with real-time positions, pricing, and trading
- Tax-aware, household-level rebalancing
- Dynamic tax-loss harvesting1
- Extensive cash management
- Highly customizable settings to rebalance accounts according to specific needs
- Streamlined order approval and execution, including setting parameters for block trades and allocation of trades
- Cash and Allocation Reports for quick review of accounts
Explore the full potential of iRebal
With our in-depth factsheet, see how iRebal can help you shorten your manual rebalancing processes down to minutes, improving consistency and efficiency across your firm.
Tap into the power of Model Market Center
Model Market Center is accessible through iRebal where you'll have access to over 500 asset allocation models from leading money managers—most available without a strategy fee1. Together, you can create blended models and enhance them with your own in-house strategies to create a truly personalized approach for your clients.
Are you a current iRebal user?
Log in to Schwab Advisor Center to launch the platform from the Trading tab.
Interested in iRebal access?
Take a short survey to request access for your firm and we'll let you know when it becomes available.
1. iRebal offers a flexible tax harvesting feature for taxable accounts that allows you to set various loss thresholds, total loss targets for portfolios, and choose a replacement security for each harvested security. Once the thresholds have been set, iRebal identifies eligible losses in selected accounts, and shows you the securities that fit the criteria that you have defined. Schwab does not represent that any particular tax consequences will be obtained. Tax-loss harvesting involves certain risks including unintended tax implications.
iRebal® is a technology offering of Schwab.
Rebalancing does not protect against losses or guarantee that an investor's goals will be met.
Market volatility, volume and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
Information provided does not constitute legal, tax, accounting, regulatory or investment advice. Schwab recommends that advisors seek the advice of qualified professionals in these fields regarding their personal circumstances and those of their clients.
Material made available through the Model Market Center is provided by affiliated and unaffiliated Model Managers and information providers. Schwab has not paid for or been involved in the preparation of the content, and has not verified, endorsed or approved the content. Schwab assumes no responsibility for any fact, recommendation, opinion, or advice contained in any such model portfolio or materials and expressly disclaims any responsibility for any investment decisions or for the suitability of any security or transaction based on it. Any mention of specific managers and/or models should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation by Schwab. Users of Model Market Center are responsible for all upfront and ongoing manager and model due diligence.
Certain model attributes are sourced from Informa PSN. The PSN Data Set and any other Informa content is supplied by Zephyr, A Division of Informa Business Intelligence, Inc. The PSN Data Set may not be copied or distributed and is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Schwab and Informa Business Intelligence, Inc. are separate unaffiliated companies and are not responsible for each other's services.
Schwab typically receives remuneration from ETFs and mutual funds and/or their managers that participate in the MMC for administrative and/or other services.
Model Market Center leverages iRebal® to provide independent RIAs access to model portfolios provided by affiliated and unaffiliated Model Managers.