Deposit Solutions from Schwab Bank
Your clients can conveniently manage everyday expenses while maintaining a long-term investment strategy with a powerful tool: the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® account. Seamless integration makes it easy to move money between a Schwab brokerage account and this separate-but-linked checking account.
Features of the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking account include:
- Easy transfers from your client's checking account to your client's linked Schwab One® brokerage account1
- Unlimited ATM fee rebates2 and no foreign transaction fees3
- No monthly account service fees or minimums
- Free standard checks,4 mobile check deposit,5 online and mobile Bill Pay,6 Schwab Bank Visa® Platinum debit card, and mobile wallets such as Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Google PayTM 7
- FDIC-insured up to $250,0008
Savings and investment cash
For clients who want a competitive rate, consider offering the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® account. Clients may receive a more attractive yield while maintaining easy access to their cash.
Features of the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings account include:
- Competitive yield regardless of balance—and keeps liquid savings growing9
- No minimum balance or monthly account service fees
- Check deposit from anywhere with Schwab Mobile Deposit10
- FDIC–insured up to $250,0008
To learn more about Schwab Bank, visit the Schwab Bank section of the Service Guide.
Contact us to find a local representative.
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured ∙ No Bank Guarantee ∙ May Lose Value
1. Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® account is available only as a linked account with a Schwab One® brokerage account. The Schwab One brokerage account has no minimum balance requirements, no minimum balance charges, no minimum trade requirements, and there is no requirement to fund this account when it is opened with a linked High Yield Investor Checking account.
2. Unlimited ATM surcharge rebates apply to cash withdrawals using the Schwab One Visa® Platinum Check Card or the Schwab Bank Visa® Platinum Debit Card at ATMs where they are accepted. ATM surcharge rebates do not apply to any fees other than surcharges assessed for using an ATM to withdraw cash in local currency from your client's Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. Schwab One brokerage account or your client's Charles Schwab Bank, SSB account. Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB make their best efforts to identify those ATM surcharges eligible for rebate, based on information they receive from Visa and from ATM operators. In the event that your client has not received a rebate for an eligible surcharge fee, your client should call a Schwab One Client Service Specialist at 800-421-4488 or a Schwab Bank Client Service Specialist at 888-403-9000. Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB reserve the right to modify or discontinue this ATM surcharge rebate at any time.
3. If you use your card to withdraw foreign currency from an ATM or to pay for a purchase with foreign currency, we charge your account for the U.S. dollar equivalent of the transaction. Depending on the specific arrangements that are in place, the exchange rate will be determined by the bank at which your client conducts the transaction, the network to which the ATM belongs, or Visa®.
4. Limited styles only. Schwab Bank checks will be sent to the address on file between 7-10 business days after your account is funded with a minimum of $100.
5. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed. Standard hold policies apply. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. Access to Electronic Services may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, systems upgrade, maintenance, or for other reasons. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
6. Online and mobile bill pay: Requires access to Schwab.com or Schwab Mobile via a wireless signal or mobile connection.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Apple Pay, Touch ID and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Gear, Galaxy S and Gear S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Android, Google Play, and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions.
8. Funds deposited at Charles Schwab Bank are insured, in aggregate, up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category, by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
9. The Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings account, with a minimum balance of $0.01, offers a 0.05% annual percentage yield (APY) as of 9/15/2021. This rate is variable and may change without notice.
10. The Schwab Mobile application and Schwab Mobile Deposit service is available for Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® clients who also have a Schwab brokerage account.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products, including the Schwab One brokerage account, are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Member SIPC. Deposit and lending products, including the High Yield Investor Checking account, are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, SSB, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.