Deposit Solutions from Schwab Bank
Conveniently manage everyday expenses while maintaining a long-term investment strategy with a powerful tool: the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® account. Seamless integration makes it easy to move money between a Schwab brokerage account and this separate-but-linked checking account.
Features of the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking account include:
- Competitive yield and easy transfers from checking to linked Schwab One® brokerage account1
- Unlimited ATM fee rebates2 and no foreign transaction fees
- No monthly account service fees or minimums
- Free standard checks, mobile check deposit3, online and mobile Bill Pay4, Visa® Platinum debit card, and mobile wallets such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, and Microsoft Wallet5
- FDIC-insured up to $250,0006
Savings and investment cash
For clients who want a competitive rate but don't need to make a lot of transactions, consider offering the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® account. Clients may receive a more attractive yield while maintaining easy access to their cash.
Features of the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings account include:
- Competitive yield regardless of balance—and keeps liquid savings growing
- No minimum balance or monthly account service fees
- Same-day access to funds
- FDIC–insured up to $250,0007
To learn more about Schwab Bank, visit the Schwab Bank section of the Service Guide.
Contact us to find a local representative.
1. Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking® account is available only as a linked account with a Schwab One® brokerage account. The Schwab One brokerage account has no minimum balance requirements, no minimum balance charges, no minimum trade requirements, and there is no requirement to fund this account when it is opened with a linked High Yield Investor Checking account.
2. Unlimited ATM fee rebates apply to cash withdrawals using the Schwab Bank Visa® Platinum Debit Card wherever it is accepted. ATM fee rebates do not apply to any fees other than fees assessed for using an ATM to withdraw cash from your Schwab Bank account. Schwab Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for rebate, based on information it receives from Visa and ATM operators. In the event that you have not received a rebate for a fee that you believe is eligible, please call a Schwab Alliance Service team member at 800-515-2157. Schwab Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM fee rebate at any time.
3. Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
4. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection.
6. Funds deposited at Charles Schwab Bank are insured, in aggregate, up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category, by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).